Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cyber Clean Review

I received a trial pack from Cyber Clean last week and I had a go at cleaning my computer keyboard, remote controls, printer and telephone

75g pack

In case you don't know what is a Cyber Clean yet, it's a soft, yellow squisshy goo that you press on your hard-to-clean item and dust and dirt will stick onto it.

It was easy to use. I just warm it up a little in my hands and started pressing on my computer keyboard and I could see the difference right away. Then I pressed it on the remote control and I have to say its effectiveness declined each time it was used.

It's reusable (you don't need to wash it!) and when the yellow turns to dull green, it's time to replace them.

Cyber Clean is not sticky and it smells fresh. It also leaves my computer keyboard shinny like it's been polished.

Cyber Clean have a pH balance of 7, and is safe to use around the family and it's also biodegradable. 

Before & After pictures for your own judgment:

Before
After
Dust & Dirt from Keyboard!!
Before
After
Before
After
Upper part cleaned, Lower part NOT cleaned
 

2 comments:

  1. I always wondered if that worked or not lol. For me a vacuum with a brush tip works best - but have to like wipe the keyboard with a spray afterwards too to make sure its sanitized too after using the vacuum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...we also used the vacuum when we're doing the whole house...it works d best I think. But little J could help out a bit using the Cyber Clean so it was fun for him...for a while..LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for dropping by!