Monday, August 30, 2010

Colon Clense Experience

Because I'm in my early 30s now, I've decided to go for a colon cleanse to flush out all those toxins and waste that have been accumulated for the pass 30 years and also to prevent constipation, to boots immunity, help lose weights, detoxify my body and to promote overall health and well being.

So, I went to Lincoln Colon Care 

It was pretty straight forward. Its just like going to the loo for half and hour with a bit of tummy cramp BUT lying down! There was no mess or smell and it's totally safe.

I was advised not to eat 2 hours before the treatment and to consume light meals 24 hours after treatment (pureed vegetable soup, fruits)

To achieve the maximum benefit, a series of at least 3 separate treatment within the duration of 3 weeks is recommended and I'm in my last week of treatment.

Hopefully after the colon cleanse, I will have enhanced energy levels, perked up digestion, healthier hair and clear and radiant skin and felling less bloated. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I also wanted to try this, let me know how you feel now - a bit shy to go though. I remember watching E TV one time, and they were talking about colon hydrotherapy, and one comedian chick said "If someone was gonna stick a tube up my bu, they better wine and dine me first" :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh did you? I feel less bloated that's for sure! Overall...I do feel cleaner from the inside knowing/seeing the waste coming out during the treatment and it's a good motivation to eat healthy and to start changing my eating habits (after going thru the treatment, eating soup and all might as well continue rite?)
    Give it a go...nothing to be shy of..it was very private. Should be proud that we're concern of our own health...taking care of ourself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for dropping by!