Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Another Best Burger?

Hubby and I went to Ponsonby the other day to get some pictures printed and while we were waiting, we stroll along Ponsonby looking for a place to have lunch.

I saw this attractive sign saying 'Best Burger' Wiscousin and I just had to try it. I want to find out if its the real deal or not.

All their burger comes in two sizes: Grand & Petite and they have kids burger as well.

This is hubby's Beef Avocado & Bacon - petite $9.40, it doesn't look anything like the poster above but he prefer this burger to the 'Coromandel Takeaways' burger we had during our trip to Coromandel.

He also ordered this Beer Battered Wedges - $4.50 and it's crispy and nice. The amount was generous too.

I wanted to try one of their burgers but went for these Lightly Grilled Lamb Bite Size - $7.90 (for limited time only) I usually don't eat lamb because of their strong meaty taste/smell...but I was able to eat these. It goes well with their fresh garlic mayo dip.

They were generous with their ketchup and dip which was good because I like mine with lots of sauce.

I'll definitely be going back again to try out the burgers!

Burger Wiscousin
168 Ponsonby Road
Auckland
09-360 1894

Open everyday for lunch from 11:30am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for dropping by!