Monday, September 27, 2010

Ready, Steady, Shoot!

Over the weekend, I volunteered to assist a local Auckland Photographer, Sarah from Momentz Photography for her North Shore Multiple Birth Fund-raising Photo Session at Albert Park.

It was a nice experience and the weather was on our side.


All the families have twenty minutes with Sarah and the good thing was, everyone arrived on time.


Sarah definitely knows what she was doing. She can direct her client politely and she was very patient with the children. Trust me...they always do the opposite of what we want them to do but I usually use my 'magic' words. Chocolate! Ice-Cream! Ben 10!, Spiderman! 

But it wouldn't last long and I have to come up with something new soon. LOL..

Thanks Sarah, for the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for dropping by!