Friday, July 23, 2010

A Pirate Birthday Party for a Girl

J was invited to his classmate's 5th birthday party and he was so excited to dress up as a pirate. He was all prepared because he also had a pirate birthday this year.
This pirate party was a bit special because it's for a birthday girl!
When we were out buying her birthday present, J told me that she doesn't like girlie toys and wants to get a 'Ben10' toy for her. I was quite reluctant but in the end, I agreed just because J knew her better so I trusted him.
So...we bought a 'Ben10' Lego for her and for J himself! Hahaha...his bright idea (so they can play together)
Anyway, back to the pirate birthday party...upon arrival, J saw this big pirate ship and was so excited he ran straight to it but we managed to stopped him. We went to greet the birthday girl and her family & friends...and as fast as lightning...off he went again.
They hired a professional 'pirate' including his 'pirate ship' and he organized the treasure hunt & games for about one and half hour? (loss count coz I was too busy taking pictures and video...hahaha)
And the ship's name is Black Rose.

They also have a huge tent for the kids...almost like a 'wedding' reception. Hahaha...because they have place cards...which I thought was sweet. J was very observant because when I showed him his seat...he told me and the birthday girl that his name was spelt wrongly and needed another 'U'
I was happy that he realize there's a mistake in his name!
Kids was served 'kids' food and I was being naughty and tasted every single one of them and I tell you...WOW...almost for a minute there...I felt like a kid again! LOL..
I didn't get the chance to talk to the 'pirate' but found his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for dropping by!