Saturday, July 24, 2010

Farmer Bill's Fresh Baby Peeled Carrots Review

Very happy to receive a big box of Farmer Bill's Fresh Baby Peeled Carrots. There's a total of twelve individually packed carrots. They were still cool when I opened the box and the packs looks attractive (especially the bright orange colour).

I gave 1 snack pack (75g) to J and he opened the bag by himself...no problem.

He enjoyed the carrots...no nagging needed...which is a good sign...LOL.

I don't usually like munching on raw carrots, but I have to say Farmer Bill's Fresh Baby Peeled Carrots does taste fresh, crunchy, sweet and looks cute. I was surprised I ate more than I usually do.

I also like the fact that we can eat it straight from the bag and it's a good size to bring along and will definitely be in J's lunch box this week (for a lazy bum like me, it's an easy and quick way to make sure the family have the 5 servings of veges a day!)

You can make fangs with these baby carrots too!

Thanks to Farmer Bill's Fresh Baby Peeled Carrots for sending a generous amount for trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for dropping by!