Friday, July 9, 2010

Out Shopping

I've always enjoyed going shopping/window shopping by myself! Reason is because I can take my time going through clothes, shoes, accessories, handbags etc... in peace!
I'm very lucky to have a very patient husband. When the three of us are out shopping, he'd be the one taking care of J. He'd be the one waiting for J at the play area, He'd be the one in the toy shop with J while mommy is in her favourite store trying out shoes, clothes and looking for bargain! Hahahahaa..

What I usually do when I'm out shopping with J:
  • Ensure he's not tired or hungry
  • Bring his favourite toy along
  • Bring husband/mom along (take turns to watch J while 1 of us are trying out clothes)
  • Limit my shopping time
  • Get J to help out (asking his opinion to keep him busy)
  • Take him to a toy shop or play area (if there's any. So he get to do his window shopping as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for dropping by!