Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dining Out

When it comes to dining out, my dad would usually go to his favourite restaurant. He's familiar with the menu, the taste and most of the time even the owner and the chef.

But this time, it's mom's call and she wanted to try out the 'Fireplace'-Bar & Brasserie at Kumeu.
I have to say, I was quite impress with the interior. It's welcoming, simple, neat and I like the high wooden ceiling.
This is my 'Tempura Fish'
L ordered 'Rump Steak'

I think dad had 'Scotch Fillet', mom had 'Tempura Fish' as well but asked for it to be 'pan fried' and J had kid's menu - 'Chicken Nuggets & Chips' (and we kept giving him fish and vegetables and stealing his chips, LOL)

We went on a Tuesday -  All main course for only $19.90!! (to be seated between 6-7pm)
The lady that served us that night was very friendly and this is what we should find in all the restaurant.

The Fireplace Bar & Brasserie
64 State Highway 16
Kumeu,
Auckland
P: 09-412 6447

2 comments:

  1. Hey! How come you guys go to all these fancy places without me?
    I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..it was ma's idea. She turned on her adventurous mood...hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for dropping by!