Five Bottom-friendly foods:
- Lean White Meat. Eating lean protein such as skinless chicken or turkey breast will suppress your appetite and boost your metabolism.
- Alfalfa. Like fish and kelp (or seaweed), this contains high levels of iodine, which stimulates the thyroid gland and improves sluggish metabolism.
- Grapefruit. Compounds in grapefruit prevents the body from absorbing fat and carbohydrates.
- Fish and Shellfish. Like poultry, fish is a low-fat protein. Oily fish, such as salmon and mackerel, also contain omega fatty acids that keep your metabolism healthy.
- Green Vegetables. Just half a cup of spinach or broccoli each day contains enough magnesium to have a powerful effect on sugar cravings.
Five Foods to AVOID
- Cheese. At nearly 100 calories per slice, cheese can play havoc with your diet and your backside
- Sugars. Whether it's in your tea or part of a cake or biscuit, sugar gives you a quick blood-sugar rush so you crave more. It's then converted straight into fat by your body.
- Chips & Crisps & Doughnut. These contain the worst kinds of saturated fats which cause liver damage, contribute to cellulite and are high in hollow calories.
- Coffee and Cola. Caffeine contributes to cellulite and causes changes in blood-sugar levels that will make you fat in the long term.
- Burgers. Burgers are not only high in calories, but most of the meat offcuts used in patties are also high in fat - even before they've hit the greasy grill.
oh...not forgetting: Eat small portions, at least 5-6 times a day...so your body will not go in the starving stage/mood and start keeping the fats in our body...