Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My First Commercial Photography

Last month, I had the opportunity to visit North Shore Toyota, Lincoln Road and New Lynn Toyota to take pictures of the team for their new website. I was accompanied by Anthony Hurst, the owner of www.propertypix.co.nz

I usually do real estate photography for Anthony, and this was my first commercial photography and I have to say...I'm enjoying it, especially when there's a great team! Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with.

Below are just a small sample of some of the shots I have completed.














1 comment:

  1. most of them look good. I think the golden age filter is not very flattering. Oh,shots taken from below seems to make the team look not as assertive and competent....don't know why, just my impression-lar

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for dropping by!