Monday, November 8, 2010

Armageddon Expo - Auckland, NZ


I got FREE family tickets to the Auckland Armageddon Expo over the Labour Weekend and we went to see what the fuss was all about. Husband told me it's a big expo for:

Manga/Anime/Cartoons/Sci-Fi/Comics/Gaming stuff like that

...well, I'm not a big fan of all these gaming/technology/fantasy thingy but I tag along.

I told little J that we'll meet some cartoon characters in real life instead of watching them on TV.

He didn't quite get it but was happy to go along.

When we got in there, well... I was surprised to see a lot of stalls/booths from different companies showing their products.


There's Lego StarWars, Halloween costumes on sale, Swords, Shields, Wrestler's Mask, Manga DVDs, Japanese Cartoons, heaps and heaps of interesting stalls!

There's also people dressing up as their favourite Manga character, there's also games you could try and a small fun fair outdoor for the little ones.


 We all had a great time, yes, including me and my camera died on me few minutes into the expo! shoot!

Its great checking out new things...you'll never know what you'll see/find/like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for dropping by!