Wednesday, June 23, 2010

School Holiday Plan

In two weeks time, it will be J's first school holiday! It's 3 weeks of holiday and I'm already thinking: will he get bored staying indoor with this cold/rainy season, will he be watching too much tv or playing video games, where should we bring him, will I be running out of activities for him to do at home??
So, this school holiday, I've planned for J to:
  • Join school holiday swimming programne (Mon-Fri, 30mins)
  • Go to the library once a week
  • Go indoor rock climbing
  • Invite some of his friends over
  • Dad to build a bird house with J
  • Look through my 365 TV-free Activities book for some cool stuff to do
Hhmm...what else can I do? Do you have any favorite activities you do with your kids? Hope I don't run out of ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for dropping by!