Monday, June 21, 2010

Annies Fruit Bars

I have been chosen to sample a selection of Annies fruit bars and these are the ones sent to me today.

a) Veggie Bar - with apple base
b) Wiggles Berryfruit - with apple base
c) Wiggles Summerfruit - with apple base

I was a bit excited to receive Annies fruit bars, as we're not huge fans of fruit bars, muesli bars or cereal bars because most of them are too sweet, too sticky or too mushy.

Everyone in the family tried the bars (yes, including grandma and grandpa) and these are the feedback:

  • Grandma - "Good, not too sweet for me. Not as sticky as other fruit bars. Yes, good. Leave the packaging, can get a few next time." 
  • Grandpa - "Hmm..not bad. Taste like 'Haw Flakes'
  • The husband L - "Hmm..it's alright. The taste is slightly bland but good for the kid"
  • The son J - "Yum! Can I have more? I like...no more raisins"
  • My comment - "I actually liked it. Yes, it does taste like 'Haw Flakes' and I like the fact that it's not too sweet, easy to bite and not very sticky. I can easily fit these bars in the handbag and not worrying about it getting crushed because of the texture."
Annies Fruit Bars are good substitute when we're carving sugary food. There's two strips in each packet so I can keep the other one for later or the next day. Prices are affordable too. I'll be looking out for these fruit bars the next time we go shopping.

For more information:
www.annies.co.nz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for dropping by!